- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- The phrase "rule of thumb"
is derived from and old English law which
stated that you couldn't beat your wife
with anything wider than your thumb.
- Stewardesses is the longest word typed
with only the left hand.
- Shakespeare invented the word "assassination"
- Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one
- If you keep a Goldfish in the dark
room, it will eventually turn white.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as
- Right handed people live, on average,
nine years longer than left handed people
- The sentence "the quick brown
fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses
every letter in the alphabet.
- The average chocolate bar has 8 insects'
legs in it.
- The average human eats 8 spiders in
their lifetime at night.
- A rhinoceros horn is made of compacted
- It is impossible to sneeze with your
- The giant squid has the largest eyes
in the world.
- In England, the Speaker of the House
is not allowed to speak.
- On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag
flying over the Parliament Building is
an American flag.
- All of the clocks in the movie Pulp
Fiction are stuck on 4:20.
- No word in the English language rhymes
with month, orange, silver or purple.
- "Dreamt" is the only English
word that ends in the letters "mt".
- All 50 states are listed across the
top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back
of the $5 bill.
- Winston Churchill was born in a ladies'
room during a dance.
- Maine is the only state whose name
is just one syllable.
- The youngest pope was 11 years old.
- The world's youngest parents were 8
and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
- A snail can sleep for 3 years.
- American Airlines saved $40,000 in
1987 by eliminating one olive from each
salad served in first-class.
- China has more English speakers than
the United States.
- The shortest war in history was between
Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar
surrendered after 38 minutes.
- A polar bear's skin is black. Its fur
is not white, but actually clear.
- Elvis had a twin brother named Garon,
who died at birth, which is why Elvis'
middle name was spelled Aron; in honor
of his brother.
1] - [page 2]
- [page 3]